Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Old friends, new family!

     So over the last 5 years i have two new nieces, and one nephew...adopted of course because they are my best friends kids. lol.

Randi has two little girls and i adore them just as my siblings children. Paige, and Eden. Randi and i have been close friends for a long time! She married Coleman and they are an adorable family!
Paige

Eden

Then there is Steven. He too got married to Frankie and they just had a baby boy a little over a month ago. He is such a doll and my first nephew. :) 
Tommy

Now i have recently found out that my bestie Hailey is also pregnant and i'm so excited for her and her husband Kyler they are due in December.

I just want both of these guys to know that they are such inspiration to me and i can't wait to have kids and have them all be friends. Thanks for being such great friends and letting me be their adoptive aunt. :) even though i'm horrible and don't see any of you as often as i should. Love you!! Give my peanuts a big hug for me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment