Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mothers

This is a late post to mothers day, but everyday can be mothers day right?

These are a few quotes that i found that really pertain to this post.

“Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met.” 
― Marguerite Duras
hahahahah this totally reminds me of my mom. She is the strangest craziest person i've ever met...but most likely because we made her that way.
“As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” 
― Kristin HannahSummer Island

My mom and I have had our ups and downs, but she has become my best friend and i'm so grateful for the relationship that we have. Growing up i remember every time my dad would give us back to school blessings, mine always blessed my mom and I's relationship because of that i know that is why we are such great friends. Lately as i have thought about her the words that stand out are charitable, and selflessness. She is such an example of Christ. I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment