Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New news from us....

So we're here in Utah for the rest of the Summer. We live in Midvale and we like it a lot. I think i said this before but we are attending a Tongan ward and its so awesome!! We just received callings this past sunday. I am a Laurels Advisor, and Kenny is the Temple Prep teacher. We are both pretty excited to have these callings and grow in this ward.

I have only two classes to take to receive my associates degree and thats what i plan on doing this next fall semester. Kenny is on track too and will be taking some classes as well.

Kenny is going to switch to be a tech for the pest control company, and then at nights he will be a sells man like he is right now. I have been working at the office that he works out of every night and just do some paperwork.

I have came to find a few hobbies, I've made tortillas, bread, and i even crocheted a baby blanket.

So we have decided to start taking turns on saturdays planning our date nights. Im pretty excited about it. Every saturday will start with a endowment session since that is the only time we can go since Kenny and i work every night.

Well thats us as of lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment