Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

Trouble...

So, I got in trouble by my friend Amanda for not blogging, then i couldn't figure anything out...so i made a whole new blog, and this is it. :] I'm just going to start from September otherwise i would have WAY too much to say.

On September sixth I moved up to Rexburg, ID to go to BYU-I. When I first moved up here the only roommate I knew was Karly, however Jessica W. and I texted for about two weeks before moving in so we were already off to a good start. The first three days of being here Jessica, our roommate Tabitha, and I went to a program called Get Connected. It's for new students just to get to know people and learn about the school. We met some really great people and most were our neighbors. :] It's great. In get connected we had a "I-Team" and they were such great help. I am so grateful for the program and the opportunity i had to attend it.
Throughout that week our roommates began to start moving in. Tabitha was here through the summer, so she was here before Jess and I moved in Monday morning. Tuesday Karly moved in, Wednesday Kristen moved in and later that night Jessica G. moved in. :] A total of six girls in one apartment. I love them all so much. They are great. I could live with them every semester

Introduction to my roomies

Karly(KARL)-My room roommate. She is Engaged and is
getting married November 19, and is [fabulous]

Jessica W.(Jeremy)-She has become my best friend up here!
She's one of those girls that makes me not want to get
married ever just so we can live together and have
fun being silly girls.

Jessica G.(Jeremiah)-She is always on the go and out with
her friends. We still love her though ;) especially when
she'll stay home and hang out with us.

Kristen(KRIS)-Kristen is waiting for a missionary:]. She is
SOOO much fun and So super sweet. Always laughing. [CHANCHO]

Tabitha(Tanner)-This girl is amazing. Always making goodies,
bringing home boys for us to meet, and has such a great
personality. She lets us give her crap all the time.:] <3
From left to right: TAbitha is from Southern California, Jessica G is from Utah, Kristen is from Black foot, Me, Karly is from I.F., and Jessica W is from California. Just so i can get this strait, We call Jessica W jess and Jessica G Jessica. lol. The boy names next to ours is our alter ego :] mine is Henry.

This weekend Jess is walking 60 miles for the cure for breast cancer in San Fran. She is so awesome! Conference weekend, we're all going home. Tabitha and my cute neighbor Amanda are coming home with me because they are both from Cali so they can't go home. It should be quite fun!!

So, I now have a boyfriend. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjobYx1sn5EHkbi8E7V6F-g8vkbSsmDyoLUwaAIZ01RKDfJ0wlwMDcxpNaP-Hv-IF0_Q3CLDD9nc0do2N7kCAgZNlLGP_-WegfoBh6hE6Lw47rizDMgQk2hArZwznE04hr4CQlxNIea9NZ_/s1600/.keishnme.jpg">

so here is a collage with some pictures up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment