Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

daY eLEveN

)Your Siblings(

This is the most recent picture i have of all of us, "bucket heads" is our nickname from this picture. Easter gathering.
Jeremy: He was always such a pest growing up. My mom always has said that we are the most alike. We are 9 years apart and don't really have much in common these days, however i look up to him a lot. I never thought he would grow up to be such a remarkable man. If i could choose two people i would want my husband to be like it would be him and my father. They are the best. I thank Jer for being such a good example to me. Thanks for everything!
Jessica: She is like my second mom, best friend, best sister ;], my hero, my idol...etc. All growing up, well even still i have always looked up to her. I always wanted to be just like her, borrowed her clothes to look like her, Cheered because she did it, i would beg her to let me sleep with her at nights and on the night before holidays. She was always such a great example to me as a little sister. She taught me so much. She was truly like a little second mom. Everything i didn't learn from my mom i learned from her. Now she is a mother of 3. A wonderful wife and still the greatest sister anyone could ask for. I really have so much love for her. She is the greatest. She amazes me in all she does. Thank you!
Cody: We never really got along all that great growing up. We were the two who would argue all the time. The typical brother little sister relationship. Then Freshman year he was a Senior and we drove to school together every day and went to lunch sometimes together. It was so much fun. That is when we became best friends. He is such a great guy and has been through a lot! I look up to him so much as well. He deserves the best in life and i really love spending time with him. We have a lot of fun together! Love you bro!
My in-laws are great as well and i love them both a ton! Lisa and Dustin both. They help me out a lot.
I love all of my siblings soooo much and i would honestly do anything for any of them. We have a pretty tight bond and i know that they would do anything for me in return. I have such a great love for all of them. I am who i am today thanks to the parts of them that are in me. Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment