Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011


So kinda a lot has happened since a month ago haha. ok well i guess not a whole lot. I've been working like complete opposite days as Jessica :[ it's kinda sad but not a whole lot we can do. WE went to the beach with our friend Megan a few weeks ago. It was SO much fun!! Jess and i built a sand castle and tried to make it look as much like Cinderella's here at Walt Disney World as we could. Also mom and dad came here like two weeks ago and stayed monday through saturday. It was so great to have them here!! I drained them by taking them to all of the parks haha. I miss them a lot and am super excited to see them again. Also, Jess and i have been so excited for school!! WE can not wait to just get home now haha. we have as of today 23 more days here. :/ I kinda have mixed feelings. I registered for my classes for school and have pretty much all art classes i'm so excited! I also found out that one of my best friends Jaydee is coming to school up in rexburg too!! :] SO excited! woooh! Thats about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment