Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ah, Thanksgiving


So, these are some of the pics from thanksgiving weekend. it was fun to be home with the family, but i missed my roommates a ton!! I got a letter from Wes yesterday, last one!! Comes home in two weeks from today! wooooh. Over thanksgiving i learned a couple new songs on the guitar. lol. Uhm, leaving on a jet plane, you are my sunshine, and this one by Leona Lewis haha. don't member what it is called but yeah
.



Had to make a Christmas list for my mom as well and i put
1. A Ukulele
2. Ca$h and gift cards
3. this sweet camera that takes eight shots in one frame
4. COUGH [Wes]. :]

I dont really remember what else or if there was anything. I'm having a hard time tellin her and grandma what to get because i will be in the WAARM weather during winter and can't really take more than the essentials since we're flying to Florida, so yeah. Anyways, Jessica's brother comes home tomorrow. She's super excited but we gotta keep busy so she doesn't get too homesick. Here is some roommate fun from last night! :] we love being silly and childish hah these are from my webcam. New songs i'm pretty in love with: well just listen on here! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment